Follow on Bloglovin

martedì 3 aprile 2012

"No wig! No life!"


So i'm finally going to write my first post!! I'm very lazy, you know >.<
To start this blog i've decided to talk about my huge wigs collection( that is going to increase soon, i'm a compulsive buyer of wigs XD)....i'm a cosplayer and wear lolita dresses (it's a Japanese fashion subculture), plus i hate my real hair, so i often wear them.
I think wigs are useful for arranging many different and cool hairstyles in a few minutes and for changing looks without stress, you can change your look without having to dye or cut your hair!! I like so much playing with my fringes and half wigs!

I usually buy them in e-bay and taobao stores where i know are selling the good quality( they are also heat resistant) and cheap wigs.
I`ve been reading a lot about wigs in Japanese magazines (the girls use them everyday) and actually my favourite brand is Prisila, they have really great looking wigs, pretty realistic, not shiny like the synthetic ones.
The Youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/prisilajp )is full of “how to” arrange wigs and similar video....oh, they're such a divine inspiration!!!

Here are some photos~
On the left there are cosplay wigs, on the right natural wigs







They are all Prisila except the dango and the half wig (however soon i'll buy also a blond Prisila half wig)  all TMB color
 








  



My Prisila Wigs (I have also a bicolor one but i'm selling it)













==Blonde wigs== 
the long was for my first cosplay (Tomoko Kawase XD) and the other is for Mami Tomoe














 ==Pink wigs==
 For Euphemia (Code geass) and Luka Megurine





 They're the longest wigs i have, the liliac one is for the cosplay of Saori Kido (from Saint Seiya) and i used the other for Stocking.
















Wigs used for Hatsune Miku Cosplay! (yes, i like cosplaying Vocaloid XD).
The blue was for Sandplay and the green for Magnet version.














 At last this black i'll use to Cosplay Beast ( http://images.wikia.com/kuroshitsuji/images/8/87/Beast_mug.png from Kuroshitsuji), it's my first sexy cosplay ahahhahahaha!!!











I'm waiting for 3 new wigs this month, hope they're arriving ASAP!!
It's my first sweet lolita wig, so happy! 


Thanks for reading!!

11 commenti:

  1. una montagna di parruccheeeee <3 hai proprio una bellissima collezione *_* non vedo l'ora di vedere quelle nuove!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Sono una droga, poi taobao non aiuta XD
    Spero che le parrucche nuove arriveranno per il 15!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow! Such a big collection!

    http://vivianaelica.blogspot.de/2012/04/red-hair.html

    RispondiElimina
  4. Perché scrivi così piccolo? Faccio fatica a leggere! xD

    RispondiElimina
  5. ...oddio che bello, ho il "feticismo" per le parrucche anche io ❤!

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love love love pink and blue wigs!!
    amazing post! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. @fey Francè mi piaceva il carattere piccolo così ma in effetti anche a me da fastidio a leggerlo, nel prossimo post userò il carattere più grande ;)

    @Chiara eh...sono una malattia!!

    @Bubble: Thanks a lot!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. I like your wig! They look great! ^^

    http://yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love them so much...soon i'll add photos of new wigs~

    RispondiElimina