Follow on Bloglovin

domenica 22 aprile 2012

Meeting and karaoke


Last Sunday I went to Rome for a Lolita meeting and a doll exhibition.
Despite the rain,  it was a truly pleasant day, I met new girls and we had lunch in a Chinese restaurant and took a tour to the center of Rome.
Hope I can meet again the girls soon!

   I left  Abruzzo in the early morning with Federica and Chiara and, for the occasion, we all decided to wear an Angelic Pretty JSK combining it with black, Tea Party shoes and Ribbon Bag:


 It's the outfit i wore, I want to buy a black bonnet to decorate it with roses *.*

Jsk and bag: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Dear Celine
Cardigan: BTSSB
Accessories: Bodyline, offbrand
Shoes: Secret Shop







I liked the exhibition, especially BJD......



 .....and many dolls of the singer Madonna, they're amazing!
====================================================
 
 I spent yesterday afternoon with my friends in a local comic shop in Pescara, I organized a karaoke event to deliver the certificate to my Japanese course students.
Me, 
FedericaChiara and other guys have tried to sing Japanese, Italian and also Corean songs.....do you know "Fantastic Baby"?
Ahahahahahahahah!! It was very very funny! 




BOOM SHAKALAKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!









 Students of my Japanese class








After the event we had dinner at a restaurant in the center of Pescara and ate the ARROSTICINI (roast lamb), a tipical dish...they're so yummy!!!!



 My outfit <3 
Blouse and Boots: Bodyline
necklace and Bow: Putumayo
Skirt: BPN
Bag: taobao
Gilet, headdress and belt: offbrand

 Thanks for reading~

8 commenti:

  1. :D funny pics and i love ur coord :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congratualtions!!

    Your outfit very very *.* perfect!!

    i adore you boot rsrsrs

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oh, you're so sweet!!
      I bought the boots on the Bodyline website ;)

      Elimina
  3. te l'ho già detto ma mi piaceva tantissimissimo il tuo outfit *___* rose ovunque ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Grazie Fede, è stato tutto grazie alla foto che mi hai linkato che ho avuto l'"ispirazione"!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I love your clothes !!

    http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina